Take Action Now
Take action today with these easy steps!
- Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our YouTube Channel, or bookmark this webpage!
- Join us on our social media channels on Tuesday, June 7 at 1 p.m. EST, for a live event focusing on safe poultry handling. Special guest Dr. Jennifer Quinlan with Drexel University will share research on how people handle poultry, the “why” behind poultry handling guidance, and how you can make a difference!
- Share a safe recipe with your family, friends, colleagues and social networks. Use the hashtags #WorldFoodSafetyDay,
#SafeRecipes and #BACFighters.
- Use these poultry resources to educate people on how to safely handle and cook poultry.
- Download the graphics and sample social media posts below to help people know how to stay healthy.