Take Action Now
Take action today with these easy steps!
- Attend the free webinar “How to Market Your Food Safety Campaign on a Shoestring Budget” on Wednesday, June 7 at 1 p.m. EST.
- Watch the replay of our live event focusing on safe poultry handling with special guest Dr. Jennifer Quinlan with Drexel University. She shares research on how people handle poultry, the “why” behind poultry handling guidance, and how you can make a difference!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube Channel, or bookmark this webpage!
- Share a safe recipe with your family, friends, colleagues and social networks. Use the hashtags #WorldFoodSafetyDay,
#SafeRecipes and #BACFighters.
- Use these poultry resources to educate people on how to safely handle and cook poultry.
- Download the graphics and sample social media posts below to help people know how to stay healthy.