How You Can Participate!
Join the Facebook Live Event!
Kids Cook Up a Healthy Tomorrow!
Monday, June 7
7 p.m. Eastern
Promote Safe Recipes
Help us spread the word about safe recipes! Multiple studies show that when people follow recipes that incorporate basic food safety instructions, they significantly increase food safety behaviors.
Ways you can help:
- Join the live Facebook Live event on Monday, June 7 at 7 p.m. EST for the Young Cooks Recipe Challenge winners announcement
- Share a safe recipe on social media with the hashtags #WorldFoodSafetyDay, #SafeRecipes, and #BACFighter
- Post a food safety tip or recipe video on social media with the hashtags #WorldFoodSafetyDay, #SafeRecipes, and #BACFighter
- Prepare a safe recipe in person or virtually with family and friends
- Use the Safe Recipe Style Guide to turn your favorite any recipe into a safe recipe and send it to us!
- Teach kids and teens how to build safe recipes with the virtual Safe Recipe Activity